Luc Maurice Foundation: measures in line with COVID-19
Dear Friends of the Luc Maurice Foundation:
The exceptional circumstances caused by the COVID-19 virus are having major impacts on our personal and professional lives. The Luc Maurice Foundation and Le Groupe Maurice are particularly concerned by this virus because it poses a high risk to seniors’ health. Accordingly, our Foundation has taken a number of important steps to limit the chances of spreading the virus.
The main measures are as follows:
- The Luc Maurice Foundation will not be taking part in any benefit events until further notice. However, it will be honouring the financial support it has already pledged in connection with those events.
- The Luc Maurice Foundation is suspending all in-person meetings until further notice. In-person meetings will be replaced by videoconferences whenever possible.
- The Luc Maurice Foundation will be honouring all multi-year donation pledges it has already made.
- The Luc Maurice Foundation will not be accepting any new funding applications until further notice.
- Our office will be closed. However, you can contact the Luc Maurice Foundation via email ([email protected]) or phone (514-331-2788, ext. 20320). We will respond as soon as we possibly can.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and please excuse any inconvenience caused by these new measures. Let’s work together in solidarity to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.