Resumption of visits for rental purposes
As you know, for several weeks, the Quebec government has been proceeding with the gradual opening of the province, as well as seniors' residences. The residences' activities come back to life slowly and safely.
We are pleased to announce that as of today, we are opening our doors to visitors for rental purposes so they can discover an exceptional living environment.
A rigorous health security protocol has been put in place to guide the visits:
- Visits are possible by appointment only;
- Visitors must have no flu-like symptoms, have not been in contact with a person with Covid-19, or have themselves been tested positive for Covid-19;
- Visitors must comply with the following health regulations at all times:
- Wearing a face cover
- Hand disinfection (when entering and leaving the residence)
- Respecting the physical distance of 2 meters at all times
- Visitors are invited to wait in their car or outside the residence until the exact time of their appointment. No waiting area inside the residence is available.
- Employees must wear face cover at all times.
Our team makes every effort to ensure the safety of the visitors and the success of the current opening. We are happy to welcome you; our team is dedicated to making your next visit a pleasant one. You can now book an appointment.
Of course, for those who are unable to travel, we have other means at our disposal (calls, emails, etc.).
We look forward to meeting you!