The residence is almost ready
Dear neighbours and future residents,
My imminent arrival as General Manager of CORNELIUS is a thrilling time for me. Having been Director of the AMBIANCE Residence of Le Groupe Maurice for over a year, I’m happy to return to the responsibilities that I enjoy most. Only this time will be somewhat different, as I will be experiencing the frenzy and excitement surrounding the opening of a brand new residence. With a background in the hotel industry, I’m no stranger to the vital importance of customer service, which must always be above and beyond. However, the biggest difference between the hotel industry and a residence such as CORNELIUS, is that my staff and I are truly among the residents’ home. I love building lasting relationships and getting to know residents so well, that I can anticipate the little details that make them happy. For me, this is what premium customer experience is all about.
I can’t wait to show you our brand new residence, which will soon be a vibrant part of your neighborhood – and perhaps, even your daily life! So please come by and visit with us. I look forward to meeting you!
Olivier Tibika, General Manager of the Cornelius Residence
Update on construction
- 90% of the wall framework in metal studs completed
- 80% of the interior parking completed
- 70% of the plumbing and electricity
- 70% of the roofing completed
We thought of everything to make your life easier!
The Cornelius residence will offer a wide range of services within the residence since it is located at the site of the Wilderton shopping center. You won’t even have to leave your home to do your grocery shopping or enjoy your favorite activities. Future residents will benefit from:
- Indoor access to Metro grocery store, Pharmaprix, Dollarama and SAQ
- Spacious and welcoming common areas
- Activities for all tastes
- Dining room with table service
- High level of safety and security
- 24/7 care staff
- High-tech/connected residence
- Wide range of optional services
Come meet us !
2645, Avenue Van Horne, suite 201
Montréal QC H3S 2W9