Welcome to Le Groupe Maurice’s website. By using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Access to and use of this website are subject to all applicable laws and regulations in Quebec and Canada. By using our website, you agree to be subject to its conditions of use. If you disagree with these conditions, you are requested to leave the website or to share your questions or comments with the person in charge of document access and personal information protection at Le Groupe Maurice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
This website and its contents are the property of Le Groupe Maurice. The trademarks, logos, texts, graphic illustrations, photographs and images found on this website are and shall remain at all times the exclusive property of Le Groupe Maurice, unless otherwise indicated. Under no circumstances may they be used, resold, reproduced, copied, modified, adapted, published, disseminated or distributed, in whole or in part, without Le Groupe Maurice’s prior express written agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Le Groupe Maurice offers no guarantees regarding the accuracy, relevance or reliability of our website’s contents, nor with respect to any errors or omissions it may contain. Under no circumstances may the information contained in the website be construed as a legal notice. Le Groupe Maurice disclaims any liability for use of this website.
This website may also contain links to other websites. Similarly, other websites may include links to this website. Le Groupe Maurice may not be held liable for the contents of this website or for the consequences of its use, whether direct or indirect.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Le Groupe Maurice respects your right to protect your personal information, in accordance with Quebec’s and Canada’s laws governing privacy protection. For further information, please consult our Confidentiality Policy.
Whenever you use this website, Le Groupe Maurice may collect personal information about you, in particular in the form of cookies.
Cookies are small data files recorded by your browser on your device. They contain information that can identify you whenever you visit this website. It is important to know that cookies cannot establish your identity since the data is depersonalized. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and many browsers are initially configured to accept them automatically.
Le Groupe Maurice uses the following types of cookies:
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies help us to improve this website by detecting potential errors, testing different models and evaluating traffic, all of which enables us to optimize our content. This type of cookie also records your website preferences, including language and location, so you do not have to configure them each time you visit. Le Groupe Maurice’s servers neither record nor recognize users’ names or email addresses.
- Anonymous analytical cookies: Whenever users visit our website, third-party web analytics software generates anonymous analytical cookies. These cookies indicate whether users previously visited our website. Your browser will inform us if you already have this type of cookie; if you do not, a new one will be generated. That way, we can track how many unique users visit our website and how often they visit. These cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes and may not be used for personal identification purposes.
- Other third-party cookies: On certain pages of our website, other organizations may also define their own anonymous cookies. Because of how they function, these cookies cannot be accessed by our website. For example, when you share content using Facebook’s share button, Facebook records this action.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you are requested to deactivate them directly on our website. You can also consult the following links, which provide comprehensive information on how to delete cookies from many browsers:
- Cookies parameters in Internet Explorer
- Cookie parameters in Firefox
- Cookie parameters in Chrome
- Cookie parameters in Safari
Le Groupe Maurice also complies with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL). In this regard, we are committed to ensuring that individuals who sign up for our newsletters do not receive any unsolicited electronic messages. If you receive a message from Le Groupe Maurice that you consider to be spam, please contact the person in charge of document access and personal information protection at the address below.
CODE OF ETHICS AND DISCLOSURE POLICY
Le Groupe Maurice invites anyone to promptly disclose any unacceptable behaviour from an employee or supervisor. Disclosure can be done:
● By sending an email to the Groupe Maurice Ethics Officer at the following email address: email@example.com;
● By calling the Disclosure Line at (514) 331-2788 ext. 20240
● By sending the disclosure in writing to the following address, indicating on the envelope “Private and Confidential“:
Disclosure / Le Groupe Maurice
Attention of the Ethics Officer
2400, rue des Nations, bureau 137
Montréal (Québec) H4R 3G4
Anyone making a disclosure under this policy must act in good faith, honestly believe the statement is soundly based, and support it with facts.
You can consult Le Groupe Maurice’s Code of Ethics and Disclosure Policy by clicking HERE.
OTHER INFORMATION / CONTACT
Please contact the person in charge of document access and personal information protection at Le Groupe Maurice if you have any questions or concerns regarding Le Groupe Maurice’s management of your personal information or its statement in this regard. We undertake to look into any questions or concerns you may have and to respond to them.
Document Access and Personal Information Protection
2400 des Nations Street
Saint-Laurent, Québec H4R 3G4
Phone: (514) 331-2788