Open doors to your retirement!
A number of Le Groupe Maurice residences will be holding an open house in May and June to introduce you to life in residence and the retirement experience that awaits you.
Welcome to your home!
The residence open house is much more than a simple visit of the premises. You’ll be able to visit the model apartments and common areas, but it’s also an opportunity to meet the staff and experience the atmosphere of the residence.
You’ll be able to talk with residents to get their impressions and find out why they chose the residence or what a typical day is like. They’ll offer you valuable information! Or how about taking a look at the calendar of activities with the recreation manager and imagining what outings or activities you’d like to sign up for? You can also meet the chef to discuss menus and the pleasure of eating local.
Nothing beats a visit! We know that moving into a residence is a big step; that’s why we do everything we can to make your transition as smooth as possible.
Making the right choice
Not sure where to start? What services will you need? Here are some suggested questions to ask to make the right choice:
- What services are included in the rent of an apartment?
- I’m used to having family and friends over. Will I still be able to do this?
- What activities are offered?
- What does a typical week’s menu look like?
- What shops and services are nearby? Are there any shops in the residence?
- Is there an opportunity to volunteer in residence or get involved in the community?
Here is the official open house schedule:
- L’Image d’Outremont – Montréal: Friday, May 27, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (no reservation required)
- ORA – Montréal: Saturday, May 28, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (reservation required before May 20 at 514‑370‑8787)
- L’Avantage – Brossard: Sunday, May 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (no reservation required)
- Quartier Sud – Lévis: Sunday, May 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (no reservation required)
- Vent de l’Ouest – Sainte-Geneviève: Sunday, May 29, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (reservation required before May 26 at 514‑620‑4666)
- Ambiance Île des Sœurs – Nuns’ Island: Sunday, June 5, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (no reservation required)
- Le Savignon – Lachine: Sunday, June 5, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (no reservation required)
Enjoy your visit!