Open house events: Le Groupe Maurice welcomes you with open arms
This fall, Le Groupe Maurice’s residences are extending an invitation for you to discover their model apartments and magnificent common areas during some festive open house events. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
A taste of retired life in our residences
Le Groupe Maurice strives to provide today’s (and tomorrow’s!) seniors with an avant-garde living environment that suits their lifestyles and meets their needs. Why not come see for yourself? Here’s an invitation to visit a residence that you’d like to live in.
Starting this fall, you’ll have the opportunity to come and visit Le Groupe Maurice residences during our open house sessions, some of which will even feature themes such as a wine route or bites & bubbles! These entertaining afternoons will give you the chance to explore our selected residential complexes’ sublime living spaces and to also experience the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that emanates from them!
To round off your visit, members of Le Groupe Maurice’s team will be on hand: They’ll be delighted to answer any questions, assuage any concerns, and share the joys of residence living with you.
Mark your calendars!
To organize your schedule accordingly, please consult the details below:
- Cornelius (Côte-des-Neiges/Notre-Dame-de-Grâce) — Open House: Sunday, September 17, from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (No reservation required)
- Ambiance (Nuns’ Island) — Wine Route: Thursday, September 28, from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (Reservations required before September 21 at (514) 700-5869)
- Margo (Lévis) — Open House: Thursday, September 14, from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (No reservation required)
- Quartier Sud (Lévis) — Open House: Sunday, October 15, from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (No reservation required)
- Le Gibraltar (Quebec City) — Open House: Friday, October 20, from 1:30 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (No reservation required)
- Les Jardins du Campanile (Shawinigan-Sud) — Bites & Bubbles: Sunday, September 17, from 1:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. (Reservations required before September 10 at (819) 801-5621)
We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!