Adapted services to promote autonomy, restore abilities, and help residents live the most independent lifestyle possible
In our residences, individuals affected by cognitive or neurological impairments, such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, Parkinson’s disease, or any other related disorder, will have access to:
- Personalized support in a safe facility (with coded doors) for greater peace of mind.
- Professional care from staff trained to respond to the unique needs of our residents living with Alzheimer’s disease.
- An activity program for residents with memory problems, adapted to the individual needs of each resident.
- A physical environment with controlled stimuli to prevent residents from becoming overwhelmed.
- Access to an enclosed garden or secure outdoor patio.
- Professional multi-sensory support.
Reduced mobility or physical autonomy
Individuals with reduced physical autonomy and in need of long-term care will be provided:
- An environment with accessible furnishings to promote continued independence (electric bed, adjustable table, adapted shower, therapeutic bath).
- A fully wheelchair-accessible space.
- Activities tailored to promoting residents’ independence and helping them compensate for certain motor skills that have been reduced.
Convalescence and respite
Our care units are also available for short stays. We provide a caring environment for seniors recovering from surgery or to offer live-in family caregivers respite.
The care units are fully furnished and include the same features and services as for long-term stays.
Why choose Le Groupe Maurice
Care services that go the extra mile
Our staff are specially trained to work with individuals with various types of reduced autonomy and are there for you day and night. At Le Groupe Maurice, we don’t expect residents to adapt to us; instead, we customize our care to meet their needs. With the help of SOFI, our computerized care management solution, we take extra time to get to know each resident and establish a relationship based on trust, respect and compassion, so that we can offer each resident the care and attention they deserve.
All-inclusive care studios with personalized programs
For Le Groupe Maurice, our top priority is ensuring that our residents feel at home. In our fully equipped care studios, residents can enjoy a comfortable and inviting living space along with personalized care and assistance.
Certified, safe, accessible residences
Certified by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux, our residences offer a safe environment for seniors with reduced autonomy and are equipped with a sophisticated security system to ensure peace of mind.
Ongoing support for maintaining good health
Our residences welcome retirees with varying levels of independence. Throughout each resident’s stay, we provide support ranging from occasional assistance to comprehensive daily care. Our goal is to help each resident maintain their independence while reducing the effects of illness.
« Our family is very happy and satisfied with the care and services provided to our mother at Les Jardins Millen. At the residence, she receives care adapted to her advanced age of 101. The attentive attendants and nurses are always available, and the residence has a warm, friendly environment. »