When you choose to retire in a condo with services in a Groupe Maurice residence, you’re doing much more than just buying a simple condo. You’re also giving yourself the gift of peace of mind for many years to come by choosing a secure living environment adapted to your current and future needs—with the added bonus of comfort and freedom!
Condos with included services: enjoying retirement as a homeowner
The condos with services in Le Groupe Maurice’s residences come with a number of included features:
- Quartz or granite counters in the kitchen and bathroom
- Engineered wood and ceramic flooring
- Numerous closed storage spaces in the unit and in the garage
- Balcony or patio
- Individually controlled air conditioning system
- Connection for a dishwasher
- Private indoor parking
Facilities and services for an enhanced retirement lifestyle
As a condo owner, you have access to all common areas, facilities, services, and activities at your residential complex, according to your particular needs. A reception service, concierge, and dedicated team are on site to help with anything you need. You are also free to use the beautiful interior spaces designed for easy living, where you can relax and enjoy yourself, whenever you like and at your own pace.
Access to various common rooms, including:
- An indoor pool, spa, and sauna; an indoor beach with luminotherapy at some residences
- Pool tables
- Virtual golf and two bowling lanes at several residences
- A movie theatre and art room
- Outdoor walkways, furnishings and activities
Exclusive cuisine, including:
- Gourmet cuisine designed and prepared on site by a chef and their team
- Table service provided by a full team
- Theme nights, events, and celebrations
- A private dining room for events with friends and family
Optional à la carte services, including:
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Maintenance and help with small tasks
- Medication management
- Care and assistance
Businesses and services just steps away from your condo, including:
- Grocery stores, food markets, etc.
- Restaurants, bars, etc.
- Boutiques and shopping centres
- Banking institutions
- Care centres and services
- Public transportation
Why choose Le Groupe Maurice
Le Groupe Maurice, a developer known for quality construction
Choosing a condo with Le Groupe Maurice meaning opting for spacious and elegant living spaces, designed with an eye for quality and detail by a designer-developer. Even after construction is complete, Le Groupe Maurice is there to ensure you enjoy retirement to the fullest.
Benefit from competitive prices in the industry as well as:
- Lower monthly fees, since certain fees, such as the maintenance of the common areas and buildings, are shared with Le Groupe Maurice
- A 5-year warranty program against construction defects
A stylish and elegant interior, designed with you in mind
For Le Groupe Maurice, the layout and uniquely thought-out design, are key to making your daily life more comfortable and enjoyable. From the windows to the choice of materials, every detail has been selected with the knowledge that an aesthetically pleasing living space is important for your well-being.
Buying your condo during the construction phase allows you to customize the details for a condo that’s uniquely you:
- A range of finishes, including the ceramic, wood, faucets, lighting and cupboards, etc.
- A wider selection of residential units, from one to three rooms
- A three-hour consultation with an interior designer
A sound investment
Purchasing a condo for your retirement is an investment with a guaranteed return.
An MLS study of condo co-owners at our residences revealed that between 2010 and 2015, the value of these condos had increased by between 5.20% and 6.58%. On average, resale took 85 days.
Therefore, if you eventually decide to sell your property, you’ll benefit both from a higher resale price and quick resale.
Live in complete peace of mind
When you buy a condo in a residence, you're choosing a living space specially designed for retirees. Enjoy life’s little pleasures and the independent lifestyle you want and in total peace of mind.
Whether you’re going about your day-to-day activities, travelling, or out for the afternoon, our on-site team is always present to ensure the security of your condo and the common areas. You can close the door behind you knowing your condo is in good hands.